The homemade slime will make your kids entertained. All kids know slime and they also know how fun it is to play with it. Most parents simply buy slime and let the kids play with it. But you should be different parents by allowing your kids to make it by themselves. Exactly, ask your kids on how to make homemade slime for kids together.
This is a fun activity that kids will be so happy doing.
Well, before you start making slime with your kids, learn the basics first. Slime is basically liquid cornstarch type of thing which is very elastic and can be formed into various shapes. Do you also know that slime is not just kids’ toy? Instead, it is a science as it takes certain formula to create it. And by asking your kids to make your own slime, you will be teaching them science. This way, they will be more knowledgeable.
In making slime, there are so many different kinds of Recipe to make slime. Some recipes use borax powder while some others do not. Some recipes also choose cornstarch and some others don’t. There are so many choices that you can choose.
This is the list of recipes to make Slime (you able to click the link that you choose)
- Make slime with borax
- Make slime with liquid starch
- Make slime with cornstarch
- Make slime with glue
- Make slime with borax and glue
- Make slime with laundry detergent
- Make slime with shampoo
- Make slime with lotion
- Make slime with salt
- Make slime with soap
- Make slime with baking soda
- Make slime with shaving Cream
- Make slime without borax
- Make slime without glue
- Make slime without laundry detergent
- Make slime without cornstarch
- Make slime without liquid starch
- Make slime without food coloring
- Make Halloween Slime
How to Make Slime With Borax and Glue
This time, you and your kids will learn on how to make slime using borax powder. Some parents are afraid of the harmful effects from borax. Actually, it is not that threatening as long as the kids do not eat or swallow it. So, what you need to do during the actual making process is to supervise your kids. Do not let them swallow or eat any of the ingredients. Let them know the harmful effects of the ingredients so they will be more aware of it.
Prepare these ingredients to make slime
How to Make Easy Slime Recipe.
1 cup of water
1 cup of white glue
8 to 10 drops of food coloring (any colors you want)
4 teaspoon of borax powder
1 1/3 cup of hot water
How to Make
- Prepare the ingredients in different bowls before you start the slime making process.
- Then, what you need to do first is to combine all the ingredients for Solution A in separate bowl.
- Mix them well for several minutes.
- Then, in a separate bowl, start mixing the ingredients for Solution B.
- Mix them up until all the remaining borax powder is dissolved completely. It should not take too long to get it done because borax can be easily dissolved in hot water.
The next step of ways to make slime is to add the Solution A into the Solution B. Add it little by little while you mix them up well. Once they are well mixed, continue by lifting the smile up and start kneading it.
Keep kneading it for few minutes until you see they are well combined. Once they are combined very well, then you know that the process on how make slime has completed properly.
So, what do you think about this tutorial on how to make a slime? It is very easy, right? And it is also a more affordable way to let the kids play with slime instead buying it at the shop. Hope this Easy and DIY slime recipe can helpful for you.
You able to SHARE this article if you like this !!!