How To Make Slime Less Tough? usually, we make fluffy slime, sticky slime, glitter slime, colorful slime, and more. but today we will be making slime-less tough. seriously? yes, let’s Make Slime Less Tough. we will be using white glue, water, and borax as the main ingredient. so if your kids want to make this slime, make sure you always accompany them. because the ingredients are harmful if eaten.
Let’s make the slime
Prepared this first:
- White Glue – Elmer’s Glue
- Stick or spoon to stir
How To Make Slime Less Tough
Read More: How to Make Halloween Slime
- Put the white glue into the bowl
- Adding some water to the glue bottle and put it into the bowl then stir it
- in the other bowl make a borax solution, just mix borax and water
- Put the borax solution into the bowl of the glue.
- Stir it till all the ingredients were blended
- use your hand to knead the slime
- And Slime already to play
Tips How To Make Slime Less Tough,
- Don’t think to add borax solution too much
- Water / Glue should be 50/50
- If it is too tough, you need to increase the water in the glue solution.
- Always used Elmer’s white glue
- Shake the borax before adding
- More play with the guck makes better slime.
How To Make Slime Less Tough is easy right! using borax but don’t too much, and only water, white glue, and borax you able to make a slime at home with your kids. and if you want to make a colorful slime you can be using food coloring to add some color do you need. don’t drop too much just 3-4 drop food color to make the best slime color. use green, blue, yellow, pink color to make the slime look great if you want to make with another color it’s up to you, you can using the color do you like ^_^
Also Read: A List of How to Make Slime
Have Fun ^_^