This is a simple recipe How To Make Slime With Laundry Detergent And Water and glue. you able to try this recipe at home with your kids. Let’s make a slime… By the way, this slime is using a harmful ingredient like washing powder or detergent, and white glue. so don’t let your kids make this slime alone, you have to accompany them to avoid not needed happened.
Prepare Ingredient first:
- Washing powder or detergent
- White glue (usually using Elmer’s glue)
- Food coloring (optional)
- Big Bowl or container
- Something to stir (stick/pencil/spoon/etc)
How To Make Slime With Laundry Detergent And Water, follow this simple steps:
1. Put the white glue into the bowl
2. Drop some food coloring (optional) and stir
3. Add some water and stir them
5. In another container mix some water and washing powder or detergent.
6. Add the washing powder solution into the glue solution
7. Stirring them till blended well
8. Use your hand to squeeze them
9. Then the slime now able to be played.
Video How To Make Slime With Laundry Detergent And Water
Source Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16QNQcsofzU
Also read: A List of How To Make Slime – easy Recipe
Thanks for reading hope this article about “How To Make Slime With Laundry Detergent And Water” helpful for you.
Have Fun ^_^
Incoming search terms:
- how to make slime with glue water and laundry detergent