One of the most exciting toys to be played by kids is slime. Yes, slime has been being very popular recently after its appearance on Nickelodeon show. And now, there are so many recipes on making slime including recipe on how to make slime without borax or cornstarch. For your information, different recipes to make slime create different kinds of slime. Some slimes are more stretch and elastic than others due to the use of glue.
This time, you will be taking your kids to make slime without borax and other harmful ingredients. Parents love this recipe the most compared to other recipes.
Perhaps you wonder what borax is. This is a chemical compound also known as sodium borate or sodium tetraborate which consists of mineral salt and boric acid. Borax is used for various reasons including to make a detergent. So, when you use slime recipe using detergent, it means that you also use Borax as well.
But why does this recipe not use Borax? Well the reason is simple. It’s to make sure all the ingredients are safe for children. Borax is not that safe for kids especially when kids accidentally eat it. So, it is a good thing when you choose recipe on how to make slime without borax or glue.
And what about the cornstarch? Why does this recipe not use cornstarch? The reason is because cornstarch doesn’t give as good result as liquid starch. So, the absence of cornstarch doesn’t affect the final result. Although some recipes practices the steps on how to make green slime without borax or glue, but this recipe does use glue.
Basically, when you practice the recipe on how to make slime no glue, you will get slime with different consistency. Usually, it will be not as stretchy or elastic as slime made with glue. Despite having different consistency, the slime is still so good and fun to be playing with.
Let’s start practicing this recipe. To start the making process, you need to prepare the ingredients first.
There are three different ingredients. They are:
- ¼ cup of water
- 4 oz of white Elmer’s glue
- ¼ cup of liquid laundry detergent
- Then, you need to mix all the ingredients together until well combined.
- Continue by kneading it. The slime will be a bit sticky but as you kneading it longer, it will be less sticky.
When you decide to use recipe on how to make slime without glue or borax, you have to replace the glue with other ingredients that deliver the same function. As a recipe on how to make slime without borax, you shall not worry about any negative side effects.
Why does this recipe on to make homemade slime for kids choose to use liquid detergent? Well, that is because only liquid laundry can only work with white glue. This is not the most favorite recipe as the slime will be sticky. But, this is a fairly good enough recipe if you cannot find other ingredients.
If you have mastered the slime making process using this recipe, continue by practicing recipe on how to make slime without borax or laundry detergent and other recipe on how to make homemade slime without glue.
Incoming search terms:
- slime recipe without borax or cornstarch
- how to make slime step by step
- step by step guide slime no borax
- how to make slime without borax easy steps fluffy
- how to make slime without borax and cornstarch
- how to make slime without activator step byn step
- how to make goo without borax or cornstarch
- how to make fluffy slime without glue borax and cornstarch
- tutorial how to make slime without borax
- how to make fluffy slime without borax and cornstarch videos