Despite the use of not fully safe ingredients for kids, homemade slime is always tempting. This time, you and your kids will learn on how to make slime with laundry detergent and glue. Well, this is one among various recipes on how to make slime for kids available widely on the internet. Somehow, making the homemade slime is an excellent way to teach your kids simple science. And they will also have a lot of fun in the making process.
Perhaps you wonder why this recipe uses glue and laundry detergent and why other recipes don’t.
When you decide to choose tutorial on how to make slime with laundry detergent and glue, it means you choose to make super stretchy slime.
The use of glue is simply to make such super elastic slime. This kind of slime is somehow better to be playing with. And it is big certainty your kids will love it so much.
And what about the laundry detergent? What is the purpose of using that ingredient on this recipe on how to make homemade slime for kids? Well, the laundry detergent is added to make special color for the slime.
With this ingredient, the color of the slime will be better. Since some detergents can make the skin dry, it is better to choose more natural detergents to be used. If it is possible, find organic detergent so your kids’ skin will not be affected.
Can’t wait to start practicing the recipe on how to make slime with laundry detergent? Let’s begin this fun science.
The first thing to do on how to make slime with glue and detergent is to prepare the ingredients. Yes, you need only two ingredients to make the slime. They white glue and laundry detergent. Should it be white glue? Yes, it is advised to use white glue because it will be easier for the laundry detergent to work especially if you choose liquid detergent.
Then, follow these steps on how to make slime with detergent. Make sure you supervise your kids as they make the slime to avoid any accidents.
Easy Slime Recipe – How To Make Slime With Laundry Detergent And Glue
- First, prepare Elmer glue (white glue is more recommended) and laundry detergent in any brands.
- Secondly, prepare a special container of a cup that is big enough to mix those two ingredients.
- Thirdly, prepare wooden spoon (choose medium or big spoon) as a tool to mix the ingredients.
- Fourthly, pour the Elmer glue into the container as much as you like and pour only a bit of laundry detergent.
- Fifthly, continue pouring the glue and a bit of detergent until you get the right consistency as you want.
During the process, make sure to use the spoon properly in order to create the best mixture. When you start getting the right consistency, you can also use hands.
Also Read : 18 different kinds of Recipe to Make Slime
With this recipe on how to make slime with liquid detergent, you will get a super stretchy and elastic slime. Kids love this kind of slime the most.
Source Video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQdxaTyItQE
And do you know that there is also a recipe on how to make slime with laundry detergent and no glue? Yes, you can try this recipe the next time you make slime with your kids.
Incoming search terms:
- how to make slime with laundry detergent
- how to make slime with glue and detergent
- how to make slime with detergent
- how to make slime with laundry detergent and flour
- slime with detergent and glue
- How to Make Slime with Liquid Detergent
- how to make slime with flour and laundry detergent
- how to make slime with laundry detergent list
- How Do You Make Slime Using Glue And Laundry Detergent
- how to make slime for kids with washing powder and glue
Tags: #all about slime #easy slime recipe #homemade-diy-toys #how to make slime #how to make slime with detergent #How To Make Slime With Liquid Detergent #laundry detergent #laundry detergent slime #make slime #make slime liquid #make slime with detergent #slime detergent #slime laundry detergent #slime recipes